Flexible solutions for varying market needs
Our team successfully contracted for renewable energy with customers from a variety of market segments including financial institutions, utilities, municipalities, universities, and corporates. We understand there is increasing corporate demand for competitively-priced renewable energy, and we are well-positioned and excited to serve this growing market.
In addition to pricing, we know there are other factors that are important to customers when sourcing renewable energy, including:
- Appropriate allocation of development and operating risk (e.g., busbar vs. hub delivery)
- Geographical proximity to corporate facilities
- Marketing and branding opportunities
- Flexible terms including contract duration and quantity of energy being purchased
- Investment and/or ownership opportunities in renewable energy projects
- Developer expertise to navigate complex regulatory environments
- Cost-effective and high-quality operation and asset management
- Overall low execution risk
With a wide breadth of experience in working with utility customers and off-takers, we understand the unique challenges faced by grid owners and operators. Our goal is to deliver safe, reliable, and cost-effective renewable generation to the grid.
We are actively discussing opportunities with renewable power buyers across the United States. If you are interested in learning more about us, please contact us.