The Solar Asset Manager is responsible for supporting the asset management program for an assigned portfolio of Solar operating projects.
- Manage existing project investments to ensure optimum economic performance and efficient utilization of assigned generating-asset portfolios.
- Maintain relationships and resolve all contractual disputes for assigned portfolios, communicating such disputes to internal and external parties where appropriate.
- Troubleshoot contractual requests from project hosts, working those requests through internal investment committee and external financing parties when necessary.
- Identify, analyze and implement economic, financing, contractual, accounting and technical enhancements to improve financial performance of operating projects.
- Maintain records, agendas, resolutions and meeting minutes as necessary.
- Manage host and landowner relationships and administer terms and conditions of all applicable contracts for assigned portfolios.
- Manage all contractual reporting.
- Manage and ensure compliance with all operating project regulatory reporting, including with state-specific regulatory agencies, balancing authorities/ISOs and local taxing authorities.
- Manage all project output forecasting.
- Minimum of 5 years of related industry experience. Knowledge of and experience working with accounting, finance, and operations preferably in the power generation field. General knowledge of technical operation and performance of power projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience with Solar renewable energy is strongly preferred.
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to identify and solve a wide range of business problems.
- Ability to manage multiple issues and clearly articulate principles, concerns, and solutions for resolution of those issues.
- Working knowledge of accounting concepts, financial reporting, and finance metrics
- Must be able to travel and work irregular work hours, including overtime as required.
- Strong time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Characteristics Necessary for Success
- Personal accountability and integrity
- Ability to make informed decisions in a quick and nimble fashion
- Comfortable with a work environment that is fast paced and changes quickly
- Ability to work within a team with a positive attitude
- Enthusiastic about the renewable energy industry
|Job Category||Asset Management|