Responsible for supporting the Commercial Asset Management team at a fast-paced, rapidly growing company with respect to a broad range of financial, operational, compliance and administrative matters.
- Assist in developing the annual operating plan and provide analytics to measure the Company’s performance against that plan
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports and analysis for delivery to Longroad Management and external project stakeholders
- Coordinate with commercial, project and corporate stakeholders to assemble and efficiently communicate relevant operations performance data and analysis
- Help manage applicable financial systems and tools (e.g. Sage X3), and identify efficiencies and/or improvements where appropriate
- Participate in a robust forecasting process; identify key business risks and opportunities and improve forecasting accuracy where applicable
- Provide third-party customers with financial and/or business planning, reporting, forecasting and analysis
- Work closely with the Accounting group to fulfill internal and external reporting requirements
- Provide business analysis and ad-hoc financial modeling
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a financial/business analysis capacity
- Prior power industry financial experience with very strong financial modeling and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Engineering or a related field
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills; experience in financial analysis, forecasting, and management reporting
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people at all levels
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on a team as well as independently and drive results
- Comfortable in an environment of high growth with changing priorities, and competing demands for time
- Ability to prioritize a rapidly changing workload
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Financial Systems experience is preferred
Characteristics Necessary for Success
- A collaborative style and a can-do attitude.
- Comfortable with fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to solve problems and make informed decisions quickly.
- Attentive to details and efficient.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about alternative energy.
- Integrity and accountability.
|Job Category||Asset Management|