This position will work as part of the fast-paced accounting team and be responsible for a variety of accounting responsibilities including but not limited to cash receipt postings and A/P invoice entries.
- Maintain customer / vendor master data.
- Create all daily deposits.
- Post incoming cash to AR invoices.
- Maintain billing support for invoices and any disputed amounts.
- Collection for outstanding AR balance.
- Processing of AP Invoices to correct general ledger accounts.
- Reconcile monthly credit card statement to receipt support.
- Post manual payments to AP invoices
- Assist with special projects in accounting or other areas.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Thorough understanding of internal accounting controls.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, functions, practices, and procedures within the accounting function.
- Exceptional PC and spreadsheet skills (essential).
- Experience with Sage X3 preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office 2007/ Excel 2007.
- Consistently meets strict deadlines.
Characteristics Necessary for Success
- A collaborative style and a can-do attitude.
- Comfortable with fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to solve problems and make informed decisions quickly.
- Attentive to details and efficient.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about alternative energy.
- Integrity and accountability.