This position will work as part of the fast-paced accounting team and be responsible for a variety of accounting responsibilities including A/P invoice entries.
- Processing of AP Invoices to correct general ledger accounts and company codes
- Responsible for obtaining invoice approval and tracking unapproved invoices
- Maintain support for invoices and any disputed amounts
- Post manual payments to AP invoices
- Assist with special projects in accounting or other areas
- Serve as back up for processing of expense reports
- Maintain vendor master file
- Assist with 1099 reporting
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of accounts payable experience
- Thorough understanding of internal accounting controls
- Exceptional PC and spreadsheet skills (essential)
- Experience with Sage X3 preferred
- Proficient in MS Office 2007/ Excel 2007
- Consistently meets strict deadlines
- Previous renewable energy industry experience a plus
Characteristics Necessary for Success
- A collaborative style and a can do attitude.
- Comfortable with fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to make informed decisions quickly.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about alternative energy.
- Integrity and accountability.